I hope that my all Maheshwari brothers and sisters have gone through my last post regarding 100 Commandments for Personal Excellence.
Today I have updated the 2nd Part of my book. Please go through and kindly let me know via comments, whether you find it viable or not.
11. Share your worries, stress, adventure and achievements with the people you rely upon. It will give you the feelings of amity, trust and will make you nearer to them further more. Moreover they will feel themselves important to you.
12. Be yourself be whatever you are, never disguise – sheep in the wolf skin. It gives you nothing but a fake identity with the flimsy portfolio. Being yourself is reality that’s truth and truth is never timid.
13. Anger leads to insanity and insanity is demolition of your persona. To control your anger share it with someone, be calm before you are going to abrupt on someone and realize the both sides mistakes.
14. Write, Write and Write. Try to get sometimes before you sleep and write about your day you spent, good, bad, learning, lost, everything, that is not only going to improve your writing but also you will experience of your daily Ifs and Buts.
15. Word “We” is better than “I”. When you are working with group of people or friends or acquaintances, don’t forget to use “We” instead of “I”. I leads you alone and “WE” leads your entire group. “We” creates the aura of TEAM and “Is” create the atmosphere of Proud.
16. DO NOT KEEP THE COMPANY OF AN EVIL PERSON, FOR SURELY YOUR CHARACTER WILL TAKE ON SOMETHING OF HIS CHARACTER WITHOUT YOUR EVEN REALIZING IT. (HAZARAT ALI – A.S.). Useless to explain furthermore about this saying by Hazarat Ali.
17. While interacting with someone, try to avoid such topic i.e. politics, religion, ethnics, gender issues, marital life problems, exs’ conflicts, etc. These pester people and cause them stress, they won’t take any interest in you any longer.
18. Meet the people with their tastes, everyone has different emotions, spirit, feelings, tone, mood, etc. etc. You can’t meet to your serious boss with the caprice and humorous gestures or you can’t meet a spiritual person with the tone of adversity. Life is a zigzag road. All we have to do is – to walk along with the road or we will stunned down.
19. Introduce yourself with a brief summary: Most of the people introduce themselves with merely uttering their names. Always mentioned some more e.g. “Hi, I am John Whitman, I am working for Ace Dickinson’s as a Project Director”. It creates the links of furthermore relationships among a group of people, at a party, convention or seminar etc. etc.
20. Don’t bottle neck your problems, share them with your confidants. Definitely you will get a solution you are seeking out alone. Sharing is a great habit it puts you in the profound hearts of people.